Dr. Kamal Gupta
PhD, MBA(Finance & Marketing), Bcom
Dr. Kamal Gupta is Assistant Professor in the area of Finance. Earlier he was associated with Lovely Professional University. Before entering into academics, he has worked as research associate with Emerging India value Advisors Pvt. Ltd. and as Data Analyst with Hamstech Institute for Fashion Designing and Interior Decoration.
He completed his PhD from Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Dharamshala. He is MBA-Finance from IILM Academy of Higher leraning Management, Greater Noida. He has also qualified UGC-NET(Management).His current area of research interests are Mutual fund performance, Asset pricing models and financial markets. He is also proficient in Advanced Excel, Macros and Financial Modelling.
- Governance of Global Economy, in the International Conference on Sociology of Law Organized by Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Dharamshala from September 10th-12th, 2011.
- Stock Selection Ability of Mutual Fund Managers before & after Global Financial Crisis: An Empirical Study on Indian Mutual Funds in International Conference on Contemporary issues in Leadership and Management organized by H.M.V Jalandhar on 17th-18th January 2014.
- Performance Evaluation of Growth Equity Schemes: An Empirical Study on Indian Mutual Funds in National Conference organized by Faculty of Commerce & Business Management, Department of MBA Government Post Graduate College, Dharamshala on March 9-10, 2014.
- Capital Asset Pricing Model after 60 years: A theoretical and empirical study on Indian Mutual Funds in the 4th Hyderabad in collaboration with The Indian Econometric Society on March 20-21, 2014 International Conference on Applied Econometrics organized by IBS.
- Workshop on "Analytics of Research" from April 09-13, 2011 organized by School of Business & Management Studies, Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Dharamshala.
- Workshop on "Research Methodology in Sociology" sponsored by Indian Council for Social Science Research May 20-29, 2013 at Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Dharamshala.
- Attended Faculty Development Program on "Application of Econometrics for Management Research "organized by IIIT-Gwalior from June 21-27, 2013.
- Workshop on " Data Analysis and Data Mining" from 23rd to 25th April, 2014 organised by School of Business and Management Studies, Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Dharamshala.
- Workshop on "Case Analysis and Case Preparation" from July 31st to August 2nd 2014 organized by the School of Business & Management Studies, Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Dharamshala.
- Workshop on "Financial Analytics" organized by CR Rao Institute for Statistics, Mathematics and Computer Sciences from 27th December to 30th December 2014.
Latest News & Events
- 19 Feb 18
- 18 Feb 18
- 17 Feb 18
- 16 Feb 18
- 16 Feb 18