Congratulations Message for Students
18th July, 2013 has come and gone by. His Excellency Honorable Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Saab’s visit has also happened. What a magical evening. An evening for everyone to cherish, relish and unleash the unbounded potential available in each individual to accomplish “Mission Target Vision” of each one of us. His Excellency’s words were as simple and humble as his own personality. This exemplifies the PERSONA factor of His Excellency. From Being the Human, His Excellency has transcended to Being the Word that he speaks. His Excellency’s emphasis on knowledge being power can be understood even better through the fact that Words spoken could be seen in His Excellency’s deeds. The deeds have lead him towards creating a new zone filled with fulfillment.
Not resting on his laurels, His Excellency is marching ahead with clear message “What worked yesterday, will not work today”. Creative thinking, new avenues, lots to achieve, cup filled with joy to be shared and billion smiling face the minimum target.
His Excellency’s crisp message on Culture of Excellence is to be practiced in the best of spirits to be Better than the Best. His Excellency’s words that competition is within and with self & not with others or external factor is a quality to be cultivated and practiced.
Last but not least, the topic chosen by His Excellency “Nurturing the seeds” is aptly relevant with the monthly theme being practiced by GL Bajaj Institute of Management & Research “Only new Seeds will yield new crop” & the theme for the next month is “Whatever we put Attention on will grow stronger”. Let us understand the importance of Seed and sowing. The Seeds in hand or bag is of no use, till they are not sown. After seeds are sown, many a times due to over watering, the seed floats away and does not cross the SEED state. This is where proper Nurturing of Seeds come. Next month is the time to put attention on our seeds, the students. Nurture them. Let us see through our Managerial aspirants.
Dear students, Your thinking is your seeds and it is our responsibility to nurture. Nurturing is to be done at the brain potential utilization level. Once, Knowledge is attained capacity should be there in you to put the knowledge into Action and convert the knowledge into an Achievement. After analyzing the achievement, When the knowledge is implemented to benefit many than there is a sense of fulfillment and completion of one process.
Again new seeds will need to be sowed to start a new process. So, you should be in possession such Knowledge based Creative Thinking to start new processes from time to time and our endeavor shall be to enrich, enliven and inculcate this culture of Excellence. His Excellency also advocated the importance of Integrity and Honesty, dear students, be truthful to your own self you shall be truthful towards all.
Since the message of His Excellency is enormous, let us in the first step imbibe the above qualities and rest shall follow in due course.
Also, I would like to appreciate each and every one of your contribution in making the event such a stupendous success. During our photo shoot, His Excellency exclaimed “these appear to be Management faculty” when your faculty and staff effortlessly seamed in for the Group photo. Your Question Answer session with His Excellency was simply superb.
Words to be cherished for life. Well done. Keep it up. God bless
- Director General of GLBIMR @ International Conference by NIESBUD
- Sankalp-An Inter Institute Cultural Festival @ GLBIMR
- Placement Readiness Enhancement Program @ GLBIMR
- Workshop on Online Share Trading through Demat account @ GLBIMR
- One day workshop by Dr. HG Parsa @ GLBIMR
- Inaugural Session of PREP @ GLBIMR
- Certification on Yellow Belt Six Sigma By MSME @ GLBIMR
- MDP on “Corporate Expectations from Budding Managers"
- GLBIMR Students Participated in Management Games Competition
- Global Talk Series by Dr.Djamchid Assadi @ GLBIMR
- Corporate Talk Series by Cox & Kings @ GLBIMR
- Corporate Talk Series @ GLBIMR in collaboration with PHD Chamber
- GLBIMR Faculty Interactive Session by Ashish Patel
- Joint Talk Series organized by GLBIMR & DMA
- Vice Chairman and Director General, GLBIMR @ Harvard University
- “Speak –up” Session @ GLBIMR at the end of PECR workshop
- MDP on “Talent Management" @ GLBIMR
- Professional Excellence for Corporate Readiness workshop @ GLBIMR
- GLBIMR Students @ Advantage Healthcare India 2016 by FICCI
- GLBIMR students participated in Enterpreneurship Program at NSIC
- Global Talk Series on Strategic Management @ GLBIMR
- Director General of GLBIMR invited to Education Summit by CEGR
- GLBIMR Students @ AIMA 43rd National Management Convention
- Celebratory Lunch of GLBIMR's Faculty and Staff @ Haldiram
- Joint Talk Series organized by GLBIMR & DMA
- Mega Alumni Meet 2016~DejaVu @ GLBIMR
- Expert Talk on Global Issues in Strategic Management
- International Conference Innovations in Technology
- One Day Certification Programme on “Digital Marketing”
- Foundation Day Celebrations 2016
- Teacher's Day Celebrations
- BSE Certification on “Basic Course on Stock Market”
- Expert Talk on “Accounting for Managers"
- Expert Talk Series on "Reality Check"
- BSE Certification Program
- Visit to National Small Industries Corporation
- Fresher's Party @ GLBIMR
- Expert Talk by Mr. Kamal Singh
- Visit to Aaj Tak Studio by GLBIMR Students
- Expert Talk on "Brand Me"
- AD MAD Competition
- Industrial Visit - Moserbaer India Limited
- Visit to Aaj Tak Studio by GLBIMR PGDM Students
- Certification Workshop by GHRDC
- First Unfurling of "The Tallest & The Biggest" National Flag
- Blood Donation Camp
- 40 Hours Certification Workshop
- Mock Interview Session 2
- Industrial Visit to Anmol Bakers Private Limited
- GLBIMR PGDM Students Participated in Corporate Interface Series at AIMA
- Mock Interview Session
- Expert Talk on "Career in Financial Sector"
- GLBIMR PGDM Students Participated in Live Talk Show at AAJ TAK
- GLBIMR pays tribute to DrKalam on his Death Anniversary
- GLBIMR Students Participated in Corporate Interface Series
- "Van Mahotsav"- Celebrations at GLBIMR
- Expert Talk - By Dr. Sanjiv Mittal at GLBIMR
- Expert Talk on "Accounting for Managers"
- GLBIMR Re-Orientation Programme for PGDM Batch 2015-2017.
- Parents Interaction Session
- Management Game session
- Day3 - Induction Programme 2016
- Day2 - Induction Programme 2016
- Reorientation Bonanza
- Faculty Orientation Programme 2016
- 7th Convocation for PGDM (2013-15)
- PGDM Convocation 2016 (Batch 2013-15) - Conferring of Diplomas
- GLBIMR Students in Collaboration with Mersion Sent to UCLA, USA
- GLBIMR bestowed with Eminent Director Award by CSR
- Workshop on - How to Convert your SIP into PPO
- Two Days Extensive Workshop on "The Magic of Communication"
- Case-Study Analysis Competition
- Special Talk on Financial Literacy
- Students Learnt about E-Commerce Potential at PHD Chamber
- CSI IT Excellence Award to Dr. Urvashi Makkar
- "CTS - 2016"
- Workshop on "ABCD to Achieve Your Dreams"
- Students Attended Full Day Workshop on Case Study Analysis
- DG Addressed National Conference on Women Empowerment
- Students Participated In Corporate Interface Series
- Press Conference at GLBIMR 2016
- Workshop – Doing Business Globally-Shrinking Boundaries and Expanding Horizons
- Pool Campus – VFN Group
- Campus drive by Pepsi
- GD & Personal Interview Session
- Management Development Programme(MDP) 2015
- NIPM Quiz Contest 2015
- INTERACTION - Kiran Bedi
- Foundation Day and Teachers Day
- Orientation 2015
- Interaction with Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- Legend of Media Industry
- Convocation 2015
- HR SUMMIT 2014
- Microsoft Imagine Cup 2014
- Markting & IT Workshop 2014
- HR WORKSHOP- 2014
- Seminar on Core Banking 2013
- Convocation Batch 2011-2013
- Orientation Programme 2013
- CONVOCATION 2013
- Marketing Summit 2013
- IT Summit 2012
- Global Immersion Program
- Orientation Programme 2012
- CONVOCATION 2012
- AIMA 2012
- HR SUMMIT 2012
Latest News & Events
- 21 Feb 18
- 20 Feb 18
- 20 Feb 18
- 20 Feb 18
- 19 Feb 18