Dr. Arpita Srivastava
(Marketing Management/ Advertising, Sales Promotion Management and Digital Marketing)
Dr. Arpita Srivastava is working as an Assistant Professor in Advertising, Sales Promotion Management and Digital Marketing. She is a result driven professional with 17 years of total work experience, out of which Corporate Experience of 5 Years in Dr.Redd y’s Lab, Panacea Biotech and Win Medicare in Brand Management. She has 12 years of teaching experience in Graduate School of Business and Administration and Sarvottam Institute of Technology and Management. She has presented several research papers in National and International Conferences at IIM Kozhikode, IIM Lucknow, IIT Delhi, JNU and other institutes of repute. She represented previous college in the various forum like PHDCCI, CII and AIMA. She conducted MDP for KRIBHCO as a resource person in Rural Marketing. Her areas of expertise are Marketing Management, Brand Management, Advertising and Sales Promotion Management, Sales and Distribution Management and Rural Marketing.
Ph.D. (Marketing), UGC NET Qualified, PGDBM, MBA, PGPMIR (Symbiosis), BSc (Biology)
12 years in teaching and research and 5 years in corporate
- Received award for “Best Group Discussion” at AICTE Sponsored FDP on “Advances in Marketing” at Jaipuria Institute of Management NOIDA on 14th June 2009
- Received award for “Best Lecture Presentation” at AICTE sponsored FDP on “Advances in Marketing” at Jaipuria Institute of Management NOIDA on 14thJune 2009
- Received award for “Best Faculty in Marketing” Award at GSBA in 2008
- Received FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP for Merit in PGDBM
- Received “Best sales performance” award for achieving 100% target in Dr Reddy’s Lab
Areas of Interest:
- Marketing Management
- Advertising, Sales Promotion Management
- Brand Management
Research publications in Journals
- Srivastava, A (2014) Consumer Behaviour Towards Passenger Cars- A Study in Delhi NCR in Global Journal of Finance and Management, ISSN 0975-6477 Volume 6(2014), pp. 589-598, Research India Publication, Delhi.
- Srivastava, A (2013) Consumer Behaviour Towards Purchase of Mobile Phones: A Study with reference to Delhi (NCR) in Global Journal of Finance and Management, ISSN 0975-6477 Volume 5, Number 5 (2013),pp. 10-14, Research India Publication, Delhi.
- Srivastava, A and Matta, M. (2012) Effect of T.V advertising on buying behaviour : A comparative study of Rural and Urban Buyers on mobile phones in Global Journal of Finance and Management Vol 4, Number 5, Nov 2012 pp 21-24. ISSN 0975-6477, Research India Publication, Delhi.
- Srivastava, A (2012) Customer Perception Regarding Purchase Behaviour towards malls: A study of Noida and Ghaziabad in SAJMMR (South Asian Journal of Marketing and Management Research) Volume 2, Issue 2 February, 2012 with ISSN 2249-877X.
- Srivastava, A. (2009) “Reverse Logistic a key for effective utilization of resources in India” in IMI Disha Journal of Indore Management Institute , Vol 2 No.2, November 2009, ISSN -0974 -293 X Pg 65 -68, Indore Management Institute Press, Indore.
- Srivastava, A. ( 2009) Public Private partnership- A new equation in Indian Railway Retailing in Business Research An international journal in Business, ISSN 0972-2785 Vol. Jan, 2009 Pg no 41, Jai Printing press Meerut
- Srivastava, A. (2008) Effective Product and Positioning Strategies for the Rural Market – A Winning Propositiong in Marketing Mastermind The ICFAI University Press ISSN 0972-5156, November 2008, Pg 42-47, ICFAI Printing Press, Hyderabad.
Paper Presented in Conferences
- Presented Paper titled “Role and importance of rural entrepreneurs in India: A Case Study of “Super Plough : Shanti” in 8th International Conference on Transforming The Global Economy Through Strategic Innovation and Entrepreneurship at JIMS Kalkaji on 15th February 2013
- Presented paper titled “ Effect of T.V advertising on buying behavior : A comparative study of Rural and Urban Buyers on mobile phones” in International conference on “Leadership in Business and Management for sustainable global economy” at IIT Delhi on 3rd and 4th Nov,2012
- Presented Paper titled “Innovation: Taking Rural India Forward (20 interesting innovations in Rural Market” in the SCMS National Conference on “Innovation for Competitive Edge: Growth and Sustainability” held during October 16-17, 2012 at the India International Center, New Delhi
- Presented Paper titled “Capitalizing on Innovation and Customization in Rural Market: A case study of Micromax Mobile ” in Rural Marketing Summit on Rural India in the New Millennium held on 23-24 February, 2012 at Asia Pacific Institute of Management New Delhi
- Presented Paper titled “Building a service brand : A case study of Discovery Channel ” at National Conference on 'Marketing of Services in Global Scenario: Issues and Challenges' (GBU) Greater Noida 19th Dec,2011
- Paper titled “Gen Nxt Consumer behavior” accepted for “National Conference on Marketing trends and practices in the era of globalization: evolution or revolution” at Jaipuria Institute of management Noida on 14th-16th Oct,2011
- Presented Paper titled “Bottom of the Pyramid –opportunities for Marketers” at Asia Pacific Institute of Management (New Delhi) National Conference on Marketing Yesterday-Today –Tomorrow on 13th and 14th Jan,2011
“Marketing Management” by Vikas Publication
Seminars, Conferences, MDP’s and FDP’s attended
- Attended Management Development Program (MDP) on "Talent Management - A Heart of Transcendence in Knowledge Economy" on October 27, 2017, at GLBIMR.
- Attended Faculty Development Programme on Strategy in MDI, Gurgaon, India, May29, 2015.
- Attended and Presented Paper titled “Consumer Behavior Towards Passenger Cars- A Study in Delhi NCR” in International Conference on “ Modern Strategies for Management of Business, Economy, Services vis-à-vis Social Sciences- A sustainable Approach”
- (MSMBESSA-2014) organized by Krishi Sanskriti on 5th and 6th April, 2014 in JNU, New Delhi.
- Attended and Presented Paper titled “Consumer Behaviour Towards Purchase of Mobile Phones: A Study with reference to Delhi (NCR)” in World Congress on “Business, Finance, Marketing and Industrial Management for Sustainable Development” (BFMIMSD – 2013) on 25th and 26th May,2013 in JNU, NewDelhi
- Attended and Presented Paper titled “Role and importance of rural entrepreneurs in India : A Case Study of “Super Plough : Shanti” in 8th International Conference on Transforming The Global Economy Through Strategic Innovation and Entrepreneurship At JIMS Kalkaji on 15th February 2013
- Attended and Presented Paper titled “Effect of T.V advertising on buying behavior : A comparative study of Rural and Urban Buyers on mobile phones” in International Conference on “Leadership in Business and Management for Sustainable Global Economy” (LBMSGE -2012) in IIT Delhi (Dept. of Management Studies) on 3rd and 4th November, 2012 New Delhi
- Attended 3rd IIMA Conference on Marketing Paradigms for Emerging Economies, 2009 at IIM Ahmedabad on 7th-9th Jan,2009
- Attended a Panel Discussion on “Impact of Economic Slowdown on Rural Markets in India” at India International Centre, on March 05, 2009
- Attended a two days Panel Discussion on “Common Service Centers: The Change Agent” organized by FICCI on 19-20 March 2009
- Attended AICTE sponsored FDP on “Advances in Marketing” at Jaipuria Institute of management NOIDA from 1st June – 14th June 2009
- Attended Panel Discussion on “Retailing Challenges in the time of Economic Slowdown” by ASSOCHAM on 8 Nov, 2008
- Conducted MDP on Marketing Management and Rural Marketing in the present scenario and their Practical application at KRIBHCO 25-26 April, 2009
- Conducted MDP on Rural marketing and Retail business and their Practical application at KRIBHCO 3-4 May, 2008
- Attended Indian Marketing summit 2008 “Inclusive Marketing: Innovative Strategies for the development of Masses” on 22-23 February, 2008 at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
- Represent GSBA in 20th National Convention & SME Exhibition on Nov 14-15 , 2008 by Ghaziabad Management Association
- Attended Indian Marketing Summit 2007 “ Marketing in India: Challenges and Responses” on 16&17 January,2007 at Indian Habitat Center, New Delhi
- Attended Workshop on “Training in Case studies preparation”-an AICTE sponsored program at Bharti Vidyapeeth’s, Navi Mumbai 12-14 July, 2007.
- Attended Elective course on “New Venture Planning” at IIM, Lucknow as part of Teachers Development Program (SMFI) 4-9 December, 2006.
- Attended 4 days programme on “Corporate Etiquette” at IHC from 15th to 18th May 2006
- Attended three days program on “Train the Trainer” at IHC New Delhi from 5th March-7th March 2006
- Attended Workshop on “World Class logistics and Supply Chain Management”: Retail sponsored by CII at India International, New Delhi
Latest News & Events
- 18 Jul 19
- 17 Jul 19
- 17 Jul 19
- 16 Jul 19
- 14 Jul 19