Dr. Babita Bhati
Human Resource Management/Organizational Behavior
Dr. Babita Bhati has work experience of over 10 years in the area of HRM/OB. She has completed Diploma programme in Training and Development from ISTD, New Delhi and PhD from Gautam Buddha University, G.Noida in the area of ‘Entrepreneurial Competence’. She has many national and international research publications to her credit and presented papers at various national and international conferences at IIM Ahemdabad, IIT Delhi, IIT Roorkee and other institutes of repute.
Areas of Interest:
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Bhati B.and Pandey S. (2016). “Entrepreneurs’ Characteristics and Competence: A Study of Indian Entrepreneurs.” Contemporary Issues and Challenges in Management and Decision Sciences, 43-56, Excellent Publishing N.Delhi.
- Bhati B.and Pandey S. (2013). Role of Entrepreneurs' Competences in Managing Firms' Performance. Business Analyst. 34 (1):93-114.
- Bhati B.and Pandey S. (2013). Entrepreneurial Competence: Do they Matter for a firm’s Performance? Asian journal of Research in Business Economics and Management. 3(2): 227-246. Online published on 7 February 2013.
- Bhati B. and Pandla K. (2011). Education-Does it Lead to a successful Entrepreneur? Globalizing Management Education: Issues and Challenges for Industry & Academia, 260-269, Allied Pub.N.Delhi.
- Bhati B.and Pandey S. (2013). Role of Entrepreneurs' Competences in Managing Firms' Performance, Doctoral Colloquium, held at IIM Ahemdabad.
- B.and Pandey S. (2017). Entrepreneurial Competence and Firm Performance Moderated by Institutional Void.” ICRBS Conference IIT Roorkee Greater NOIDA campus in December 2017.
- Bhati B.and Pandey S. (2016). “Entrepreneurs’ Characteristics and Competence: A Study of Indian Entrepreneurs.” ICAMDS Conference at GBU, Greater.
- Bhati B.and Pandey S. (2015). “Entrepreneurs’ Characteristics and Competence: A Study of Indian Entrepreneurs.” ICRBS Conference at IIT Roorkee Greater NOIDA campus.
- Bhati B.and Pandey S. (2013). “Exploring the In-Flexible Antecedents of Entrepreneurs and its Association with the Competence.” Glogift Conference at IIT Delhi.
- Designed HR system for Indian Cable Industries, Greater Noida, set up in 2011.
- Resource person for NSIC Entrepreneurship Development Programs.
- Resource person for motivational programmes conducted at Indian Industries Association (IIA),Greater Noida chapter.
- Business Simulation workshop by IbizSim at AIMT from 8-10 April 2016.
- Workshop at IIM A on 7 Jan 2013.
- FDP on ‘Research Methods and SPSS’ on 2-3 Aril 2012 held at GBU, G.NOIDA.
- AICTE sponsored ‘PANORAMA 2008’in April 2008 at giBS, Rohini.
- Workshop on ‘Research Methodology’ in July 2010 at giBS, Rohini.
- Management Development Programme on How to become an Effective OD Consultant.(Held at Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida: Feb 2012)
Latest News & Events
- 18 Aug 18
- 18 Aug 18
- 17 Aug 18
- 17 Aug 18
- 16 Aug 18