GLBIMR is celebrating International Day of Yoga on June 21, 2017
International Day of Yoga
On December 11 in 2014, The United Nations General Assembly declared June 21 as the International day of Yoga. The Declaration came after the call for adoption of 21st June as International day of Yoga by Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi during his address to UN General Assembly on September 27, 2014
Considering the importance of the event GLBIMR will be observing International Day of Yoga on June 21, 2017. There will a a special Yoga session by renowned Yoga Expert for Students, Faculty & Staff members and with the perspective of creating awareness about the importance of Yoga in life, we are organizing an “Online Essay Writing Competition”, for the Students of PGDM Batch 2016-18 & 2017-19 on any of the following topics of interest mentioned below:
- How Yoga is a credible tool to cope with today's stress of Life?
- "Yoga” A New definition of connecting with self.
- "Kare Yog Rahe Nirog".
1. This is an online event and all entries would be accepted online only.
2. Last date for submission is June 19, 2017 latest by 5.00 p.m.
3. To participate, read the guidelines mentioned in the poster carefully.
4. Top three entries would receive prize & mementos as token of appreciation.
For more details Please feel free to contact the event Coordinator :
Looking forward for your enthusiastic participation in the event for making it a grand success.
Latest News & Events
- 24 Apr 18
- 22 Apr 18
- 21 Apr 18
- 21 Apr 18