Ms. Komal Kapoor is an Assistant Professor in the Marketing area at G.L. Bajaj Institute of Management & Research, Greater Noida. She has over 15 years of teaching and research experience in various esteemed institutes and universities Like Amity University, FDDI, Jaipuria Institute of Management, Rai University, Asian Business School. She is currently pursuing her Doctrate from Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow in the area of Luxury Marketing. Her MBA was in Marketing and Human Resource. She has also completed her double Masters in Marketing Management. She obtained UGC NET with JRF in 2007 and has been engaged in research work in the area of brand management, luxury retailing and consumer behavior
Ph.D (Pursuing), MBA, MMM, B.A (Economics Hons)
- Paper on “Fostering Creativity & Innovation in Marketing Communication through Social Media” selected for National Conference on Changing Paradigms in Management & IT in November at Jaipuria Institute, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad
- Presented paper on“ Marketing Challenges faced by Entrepreneurs – A special case of Small and Medium Enterprises” with Ms. Rinki Maheshwari at National Seminar on Entrepreneurship & Leadership at Asian Business School, Sep, 2013.
- Presented paper on “The health baron Analjit Singh and his Maxism philosophy” at National Seminar on Entrepreneurship & Leadership at Asian Business School, Sept, 2013 and won Best paper award for it.
- Presented paper on “Empowering the women of today to promote Women Entrepreneurship in India” with Ms. Swati Seth at National Seminar on Entrepreneurship & Leadership at ABS, Sept, 2013
- Presented a research paper on Future of Marketing: Information, Relationships and Services at National Management Convention-05, IBAT School of Management, KIIT, Bhubaneshwar.
- Presented a research paper on Cross Cultural Configuration in International Business at 7th INBUSH, Amity Business School, Noida.
- Presented a paper-cum-case on “Entrepreneur Endorser” at Tatva’05 organized by Amity Business School, Noida
Presented a paper on “Liberalizing International Trade in Services-Challenges in E-Governance and Service Branding” at Punjab College of Technical Education, Ludhiana
- “Workplace Spirituality: Does it really contribute to the bottom line”- ABS International Journal of management, ISSN 2319684X
- “The meaning & Growing Importance of Green Marketing”-ABS Management Research, Articles & Application, ISBN 978-81-927282-0-9.
- “Decoding Consumer Buying Behaviour for Luxury Brands: The Modern India’s Obsession”, Redefining Management Practices and Marketing in Modern Age, ISBN: 978-93-82795-85-8
- “Fostering & Innovation Marketing Communication through Social Media”, The International Journal of Business & Management, Volume 2, Issue 1, January, 2014
- “Strategic Envisioning of Competitive Intelligence- A Cornerstone of Blue Ocean Strategy”, Vidya International Journal of Management Research, Vol. 3, No 1-2, Jan-Dec, 2015, ISSN 2278-2559
- “Empowering The Woman of today to promote Women Entrepreneurship in India”, ABS Management Research, Volume 1 Issue 2, July 2014, ISBN 978-81-927282-0-9
- “A study of Current Researches on Consumer Buying Behaviour Towards Luxury Brands- A Meta Analysis, Kalyani Publication, ISBN 978-93-272-4940-8
- “A case study on healthcare baron Analjit Singh and his “Maxism” philosophy of Service Excellence”, Managing Business in Turbulent Times, A case study approach, ISBN 978-81-924315-0-5
- Chapter “Luxury Retail Marketing: From Concept to opportunities to challenges” in the book Agricultural Marketing System in India by Biotech Books, ISBN: 978-81-7622-361-4
Latest News & Events
- 10 Dec 18
- 8 Dec 18
- 8 Dec 18
- 8 Dec 18
- 7 Dec 18