MBA (2 Years), Approved by AICTE
Department of Master of Business Administration (MBA) was established in year 2012 with an aim to develop future business leaders.Master of Business Administration (MBA) at GL Bajaj is an innovative center of academic excellence and is among one of the top colleges for MBA in India, approved by AICTE, Ministry Of HRD, Govt. of India and is affiliated to Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow (formerly UPTU). Master of Business Administration (MBA) offer one of the world's leading, and most popular, business qualification i.e. Master of Business Administration (MBA) a Two Years Full Time programme with an intake of 240 students.
The Department offers
The department has a team of experienced and professional academicians who facilitate the learning and development process of the students to make them viable in the corporate world. The goal of this department is to sharpen the skills of the students to groom them into competitive professionals. Inputs like case study, group discussion, role-play, management games, brainstorming exercises and presentation are also included in the pattern-proof teaching pedagogy.
This results in the overall development of the student’s leadership skills, team spirit, and understanding real life implications. The department frequently invites eminent professionals from industry and conducts industrial visits to provide students with exposure to real life challenges faced by industry. Further the department in order to give a right exposure to future managers invites political leaders, theatre personalities, actors, and NGOs. Department organizes student grooming programs round the year such as, regular Personality development programs, live talk shows, aptitude boot camps, sessions on corporate life skills, awareness camps, CSR drives, cultural eves, competitive scholastic and co-scholastic action oriented activities etc.
Department of MBA is holding and maintaining record breaking results to be amongst top most management institutes in University ranking.
Specialization in MBA
The institute presently offers the following six specialization tracks:
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information technology (IT)
- International Business (IB)
Faculty - Regular faculties from IIT, NIT. Some foreign faculties from US & Paris. Frequent visit of speakers by industry & academia, Teaching method includes – lectures, case studies, seminars, assignments, live projects, group discussions, business games, outbound based experiential learning activities, educational excursion, role plays, simulation exercises and industrial visit are going to be included pedagogy
Training and Placement
The Training and Placement Cell of the Institute handles campus placement of the graduating students. The cell provides complete support to the visiting companies at every stage of placement process. Arrangements for pre-placement talks, written tests, interviews and group discussions are made as per the requirement of the visiting companies. We have a track record of 100% placements since inception.
Eligibility & Criteria
A bachelor’s degree in any discipline as recognized by UGC, under 10+2+3 system with minimum 50% marks. Candidates appearing in the final year may also apply, provided they complete all formalities of examinations before 30th July, and furnish before 30th September, the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria.
Admission ProcedureA. Admissions through UPSEE counseling:
UPSEE 2019 qualified candidates have to report in the college with allotment letter issued by UPSEE in favor of our college (G.L. Bajaj Institute of Management & Research) for finalization of admission and follow the same as mentioned below:
1. Report to the College till date as mentioned on the allotment letter.
2. Bring Original Documents for Verification at the time of reporting.
3. Carry two photo copy sets of the Documents (self-attested) as mentioned below.
4. Fee as mentioned below can be paid only in the form of Bank Draft favoring G. L. Bajaj Institute of Management & Research payable at New Delhi /Noida or Greater Noida.
5. Rest of the procedures would be completed in the college only.
B. Direct Admissions
Concerned and Eligible candidates under Direct Admission have to follow the following steps:
1. Please visit www.glbimr.org and click on Link Admission Enquiry form and get yourself registered with the Instructions mentioned in the page.
2. You would be informed by the authorities to attend the test / interview.
3. If qualified you have to report to the college on the date given by the College authorities with the documents as mentioned above in Point A (2-4).
4. Rest of the procedures would be completed in the college only.
Latest News & Events
- 4 Dec 19
- 3 Dec 19
- 30 Nov 19
- 29 Nov 19
- 28 Nov 19