RAKESH SHARMA, ACS
B.Com, PGDBM (Finance), Company Secretary (CS)
Assistant Professor (Finance)
Rakesh is a Management Post Graduate PGDBM-(Finance& Marketing) and a qualified Company Secretary (CS) from The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, a statutory body constituted under an act of Parliament and recognized equivalent to Masters’ for Ph.D/Employment as Assistant Professor in the areas of Management & Business Administration by UGC Notification on “Minimum qualification for appointment of Teachers & other Academic Staff 2010” in Universities & colleges vide notification No. F-3/2009 dated 30th June, 2010.
On the basis of his Management & Corporate Secretarial qualifications, Rakesh feels that by entering into Academics he can inculcate the best teaching practices by blending upIndustry-Academia relations and the requirements of large scale corporate houses in providing them the high calibre Management professionals to fulfil their business needs
Rakesh is a Commerce Graduate (B.Com) from University of Delhi and has done Company Secretaryship Course (CS) from The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), New Delhiin 2016, having CS Membership No.ACS – 47499. Prior to completing his Company Secretary Ship, Rakesh has also completed 2 Years Full time PGDBM in Finance& Marketing from Galgotias Business School, Greater Noida in 2007-09.
- Ghaziabad Chapter of NIRC of ICSI /ICAI: Regular Visiting Faculty for Foundation & Executive level students for teaching Finance subjects
- SSCA Academy, Meerut (UP) Regular visiting Faculty for Corporate Governance & Strategic Management for MBA/CS Students. Associated with AICS Institute of Career Studies, New Delhi as Faculty – Finance for CS & CA , BBA, MBA Level students
Associated with M/s Mohan Meakin Limited, NIIT Limited, NIIT University & Cambridge University Press for a period of more than 6 years in different as Marketing & Finance professional w.e.f. 2009 to 2015.
Awards & Honours
- Adjudged with the “Best Presenter award” at the MSOP organized by the Ghaziabad Chapter of NIRC in the year 2016.
- Adjudged with the “Best Participant award” at the MSOP organized by the Ghaziabad Chapter of NIRC in the year 2016.
- Conducteda whole day Executive Development programme for Company Secretary /Chartered Accountant Students on the significance of BEC Certification examinations of Cambridge University press.
Attended Seminars & Conferences:
- Attended Case study competition at “RENVOI CASE STUDY COMPETITION” Amity Business School Greater Noida.
- Attended Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) at TAJ PALACE, New Delhi on behalf of the Galgotias Business School.
- Attended National Level Seminar on "Intellectual Property Rights"/FDP on "Effective Teaching Strategies"/Workshop on "Logistics & Supply Chain Management"/Workshop on "Class Management"/Management Development Programme on "Mentoring and Training Methods"/Management Development Programme on "Strategic Management Forum"
Areas of Academic Interest
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Accounting & Cost Management
- Corporate & Business Laws, Strategic Management, Operations Management
Planning to do Ph.D in Finance under Prof. (Dr.) GurendraBharadwaj, Associate Professor (Finance) from NIIT University, Neemrana, Distt. Alwar (Rajasthan).
Latest News & Events
- 22 May 19
- 19 May 19
- 18 May 19
- 17 May 19
- 16 May 19