Dr. Shilpy Singh
Human Resource Management
Dr. Shilpy Singh has work experience of more than eight years in academics. She has specialization in OB and HRM. She is UGC-NET qualified (2008) in Management. Her PhD was awarded in 2012.She did her doctorate in an interdisciplinary approach to the field of social sciences. Her major research interest areas are Organizational Behaviour and HRM. She has written case studies on recent issues and her cases have been registered at The Case Centre, UK. She has many papers to her credit and presented papers at various national and international conferences at IIM Ahemdabad, Jamila Milia Islamia, AIMA and other institutes of repute. She has also done certified training modules on "Talent Acquisition – how to hire the right people program", "Value added HR- Process improvement program" and "Employee engagement – Building trust, credibility and respect" from Dale Carnegie & Associates (one of the world's largest training institute). She has coordinated and organized many national and international conferences and FDP's from time to time in the area of research.
B.com, MBA (HRM), PhD (Management), UGC-NET (Management), One year PG Diploma in psychological Counseling
Areas of Interest:
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Paper titled, "The Influence of Selected Antecedents of Employees and Customers on Financial Performance in Indian Banking Industry: An Empirical Analysis" published in ANWESH : International Journal of Management and Information Technology , Vol 2,Issue 1 in June 2017, ISSN No : 2455-9245.
- Paper titled, "Mindfulness and its positive influence on Employee Behaviours: A Conceptual Study" published in full in the conference proceedings in National Seminar on Entrepreneurship Development in Globalized World ,on October 27th, 2016 at Amity University, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh with ISBN No: 978-93-84312-34-3.
- Paper titled, "Measuring Impact of Organizational Citizenship Behavior on Firm Performance in Indian Banking industry: An Empirical Analysis" published in the 'International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Academy' ( ISSN 2249-0558) in August 2016.
- Paper titled, "The Ethical Challenges of Performance Evaluation in Service Sector" published in "The International Research Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities‟, Vol. 4, No. 11 , Nov , 2015.issn 2320-4702
- Paper titled, "Perils of Autocratic Leadership: A Case on Pvt. Ltd. Company in Jammu & Kashmir, 'Journal of Trade and Global Business Perspectives', ISSN: 2319-9059 (Print), ISSN: 2319-9067 (Online). Jan-Mar 2015.
- Case titled, "Nokia Chennai Plant Workers: Facing Dilemma of Lifetime" registered at "The Case Centre, UK" (Previously known as European Case Clearing House (ECCH) in January 2015.
- Case titled , "Chasing Dreams: Employee Retention Posing a Serious Challenge to Infosys Ltd registered at 'The Case Centre, UK ' ( Previously known as European Case Clearing House (ECCH) in October 2014.
- Paper titled, "Government Schools in Jammu and Kashmir: Scenario and strategies" published in "International Journal of Logistics & Supply Chain Management Perspectives‟, Vol. 3, No 1 in 2014; ISSN (O): 2319-9040; ISSN (P): 2319-9032.
- Paper titled, "A Review paper on Service Profit Chain" published in an International Refereed Management Journal , 'Gurukul Business Review' in Spring 2013,Vol-9,ISSN: 09731466.16-25p
- Paper titled, "Locus of Control: A Comparative Study of Engineering and Management Students" published as a book chapter in a book, "A Systematic Guide to Write a Research Paper" published in 2011 by Excel Books, New Delhi, ISBN: 978-81-7446-932-8.
- Paper titled, "Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment: A Study of Mediating Role of Perceived Organizational Support" published in e-journal of AIMA (All India Management Association), 'Journal of Management and Research 'in February 2010, Volume: 4, Issue: 4 /4.ISSN 0974-9497,p 1-15.
Latest News & Events
- 24 Nov 17
- 23 Nov 17
- 23 Nov 17
- 22 Nov 17
- 22 Nov 17