Dr. Arvind Kumar Bhatt
Associate Professor (Marketing)
PhD, MBA, BSC ( Maths), Diploma (Computer Applications)
Dr. Arvind Kumar Bhatt is an Associate Professor in the area of Marketing. He has done his PhD from S Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur. He is having more than having more than 20 years of teaching and industrial experience.
He has worked as Head of Marketing, Fiji National University, Fiji and also worked as Associate Professor, School of Business & Management, Addis Ababa Science & Technology University, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, East Africa, Under United Nations Development Program.
He is the author of books titled ‘INNOVATION & ENTREPRENEURSHIP”. He has published several research papers in international and national journals.
- Executive Member: Indian Educational Forum, Embassy of India, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Academic Member: Communication Institute of Greece, Athens, Europe
- Editorial Board Member: International Journal of Business & Management, Canada
- Member: Modern Technology & Management Institute Inc., U.S.A
PhD, MBA, BSC ( Maths), Diploma (Computer Applications)
SEMINARS & CONFERENCES
- Keynote speaker and Guest of honor, International Conference on “Recent Innovations in Sciences, Management, Education & Technology 2016”, organized by Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Vidyapeeth, Sirsa , Haryana, India on 27thJuly 2016.
- Attended the workshop on “The role of women scholars in promoting Science, Technology and Innovation”. Organized by Research and Technology transfer directorate, Addis Ababa Science & Technology University, Ethiopia on 5th April 2016.
- Presented paper on “A new paradigm of communication climate over cloud in business and management practices” in the conference “Conceptualizing Business and Economics Researches” organized by Research and community service coordination office, College of business and economics. (May 24, 2012)
- Presented on-line paper in the above conference on “Cloud Computing: business values, risk manifestation and assurance viewpoint (with special reference to the developing and under developed countries).” At Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada, JUNE 12-13, 2010
- Presented paper in international conference on “Global Issues in Business & Technology” organized by National Institute of Financial Management, Ministry of Finance, Faridabad, India (July 31 – August 1, 2008)
- Workshop on “Applied and Action Research” organized by Faculty of Teachers Education, Arba Minch University, Ethiopia. May 2008
- Workshop on “Practicum Implementation” held in Arba Minch University, Ethiopia. Nov 2007
- “10th Symposium on Sustainable Water Resource Development” held in Arba Minch University, Ethiopia, Africa. May 2007
- Arvind Kumar Bhatt, “Prospects and Challenges of Entrepreneurship Development through E-business in Ethiopia”. Paper selected for presentation at 3rd Annual research conference with the thematic area of “Science, Technologies and innovation for transforming economies. Organized by Addis Ababa Science and Technology University. 01-02 June 2017
- Arvind Kumar Bhatt & Atsede Assefa, “Assessment of Service Quality and Customer Expectation in Service Sector; A case of Commercial Bank of Ethiopia.” Indian Journal of Business Research and analysis, ISSN:2456-0545,Volume 2, issue 1, June 2017
- Arvind Kumar Bhatt, “Assessing the Role of Manufacturing Industries in Stimulating Economic advancement and Development in Ethiopia”, International Journal of Science Technology and Management, Volume 06, Issue 05, May 2017
- Arvind Kumar Bhatt “Exploration of supply chain management practices on the operational performance of organizations”, Indian journal of Business Research and Analysis (a peer reviewed refereed journal), accepted for publication in March 2017 publication. ISSN:2456-0545
- Arvind Kumar Bhatt & Durga Prasad Sharma, “Technology based empirical dynamism in organizational communication climate” (A Case analysis of developing v/s developed country’s organizations), Journal of information, Knowledge and Research in computer engineering. Vol-02, page 136-142. Uploaded at www.ejournal.aessangli.in , ISSN: 0975-6760.
- Arvind Kumar Bhatt & Tripti Sharma “Exploring the effect of supply chain in management practices on the operational performance of the organization in Ethiopia”, Indian Journal of Business, Research and Analysis (IJBRA), ISSN 2456-2181, Vol. 1, No. 2 & 3, March 2017
- Arvind Kumar Bhatt & Durga Prasad Sharma. “Technology based transformations in organizational internal communication”, International Journal of Information Technology & Computer Sciences Perspectives © Pezzottaite Journals. Volume 2, Number 3, July – September’ 2013 page 672-680.ISSN (P):2319-9016, (O):2319-9024.
- Arvind Kumar Bhatt & Durga Prasad Sharma: “A new paradigm of communication climate over cloud in business and management practices” in the proceedings of “Conceptualizing Business and Economics Researches” organized by Research and community service coordination office, College of Business and Economics, Arba Minch University, Ethiopia (May 24, 2012)
- Durga Prasad Sharma & Arvind k. Bhatt, “Cloud Computing: business values, risk manifestation and assurance viewpoint (with special reference to the developing and under developed countries)” Emerging Paradigms and Practices in Business Management and Technology,2010
- Tripti Sharma & Arvind Kumar Bhatt : “Goal Programming Model for Sales Allocation”. ActaCienciaIndica, vol. XXXV M No. 1, pp. 97-100, 2009.
- Durga Prasad Sharma & Arvind Kumar Bhatt: “Role of intranet ware in E-Management and Goveranance” (A critical study of Govt of Rajasthan) Review of Business and Technology Research,Vol. 2,No. 1, 2009, pp. 1-10,ISSN 1941-9414,
- Neeraj Kumar Tyagi, Arvind Kumar Bhatt& D.P.Sharma: “A Conceptual re-engineering of revolutionary urban networking model for future developments in Asia & Africa”. Review of Business and Technology Research,Vol. 2, No. 1, 2009, pp. 1-8,ISSN 1941-9414,
- Ranjith Kumar & Arvind Kumar Bhatt. “A study on communication climate in organized sector in Ethiopia”, Review of Business and Technology Research, vol.1,No.1, 2008, pp. 1-11, ISSN 1941-9414
- Arvind Kumar Bhatt & Ranjith Kumar, “Listening styles of employees in service sector: A case study”, Acta Ciencia Indica, vol. XXXIVM 2008 N0.4, pp.2013-14, ISSN 0970-0455
Latest News & Events
- 30 May 20
- 29 May 20
- 26 May 20
- 25 May 20
- 23 May 20