Dr. Deepa Gupta
Dean and Professor
Dr. Gupta is a New Age Woman & an innovative educationist with entrepreneurial zeal, who has extensive contributions in Institution building, brand building, developing global interface, corporate relations, tie ups, organizational development, collaborations, expansion and growth strategies etc. for the organizations she has worked with. She is Doctorate in the field of Corporate social responsibility, has more than 20 years of rich academic experience in Management studies. Her areas of interest broadly include Organizational Development, Corporate Social Responsibility & Intellectual Capital Management. She had worked three years as an adjunct faculty for Michigan Tech University, Michigan (USA).
She is serving as Executive Director-JWALA Mahila Samiti. She is also the Executive Director -Neo Fusion foundation and Executive Head – India Vision Foundation institutional association. She is the Chair Person – AKP Healing India, Greater Noida division. She holds the key positions of being a Co-Chair Person- Women Education Department, CEGR and the President weaving dreams- Academics & Education Noida Region. She is an esteemed Jury member of Womennovator – an Initiative in support of MSME & UN Women. Being an Active researcher she holds the positions of Editorial Board Member and Reviewer - Global Journal of Enterprise Information System. She has professional affiliations being the Life member of – International Women’s Film Forum, National Human Resource Development Networks, and Indian Society for Training & Development, CEGR, UPUEA and MTC Global. She is also a member of an international body – society for human resource management.
She is associated with various universities in the capacity of External expert/examiner for the evaluation of Ph.D Thesis/ Ph.D Viva, Research Guide, External Examiner Head Examiner, Examiner & Paper Setter.
• Ph.D., MBA(HRM), PGDM(HRM), MA (Eco.), B.Sc. (Mathematics)
• Certification in Corporate Social Responsibility Offered by The World Bank Institute, USA
• Certification in Becoming an Entrepreneur Offered by MITx- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
• Certification in CSR offered by IIT Kharagpur
• Certification in Human Resource Development offered by IIT Kharagpur
Awards & Recognitions
• “Global Education Award 2019” by International Youth Fellowship, South Korea & ICMEI on 10th September 2019.
• “Samaj Ratan Award 2019” by Rajneeti ki Patshala & School of Politics on 6th July 2019.
• “WD Academician of the Decade Award 2019” by Weaving Dreams on 4th May 2019.
• “Women of Wisdom Award 2019” by Worlds of Wonder on 10th March 2019.
• “Women Community Leader 2019” by World Association of Small &Medium Enterprises on 8th March 2019.
• “Icons & Crusaders Award 2019” by Nav-drishthi Times on 2nd March 2019.
• “Award of Achievement 2019” by UTHAN FOUNDATION on 6th January 2019.
• “Rashtriya Shiksha Gaurav Puraskar 2018” by CEGR on 21st December 2018.
• “Distinguished Woman Teacher in Management Award-2018” by FMRT on 30th September 2018.
• "MTC Global Distinguished Teacher Award - Management" by MTC Global Award on 8th September 2018.
• “Innovative Academic Leader of the Year 2018” by Integrated Chambers of Commerce and Industry on 11th August 2018.
• “Exceptional Women of Excellence 2018 Award” by Women Economic Forum on 1st May 2018.
• “Indian Women Achiever's Award 2017" by Countrywide Impact Awards on 24th December 2017.
• “Award for Educational Leadership “by ETV9 and the Indus foundation on 28th July 2017.
• “Innovative Academic Leader 2017 award” by Global Education and Skill Awards, New Delhi on 23rd March 2017.
• “Women Achiever Award 2016”by Indian Conventions, Delhi on 8th October 2016.
• “Research Methodology” with PHI Publication, ISBN-978-81-203-4381-8
Publications in Refereed Journals:
- Deepa Gupta and Mukul Gupta (2019) Analyze the Impact of Moocs to Improve the Performance of Faculty Members in Delhi NCR - Restaurant Business Vol. 118, Issue-9, ISSN:0097-8043 (Indexed in Scopus)
- Deepa Gupta and Mukul Gupta (2019) A Study on Effect of Social Media on Retail Buying Behaviour - Restaurant Business Vol. 118, Issue-9, ISSN:0097-8043 (Indexed in Scopus)
- Deepa Gupta, Sugandha Agarwal and Priyanka Verma (2019) Impact of Employment on GDP Contribution of Various Sectors in India - Global Journal of Enterprise Information System EIS Vol. 11 ISSN: 0975-153X (Indexed in EBSCO)
- Deepa Gupta, Priyanka Verma and Sugandha Agarwal (2019) Uae Hogging in the Limelight of Vat-1st January 2018 – Global Journal of Enterprise Information System EIS Vol. 11 ISSN:0975-153X. (Indexed in EBSCO)
- Deepa Gupta & Sugandha Agarwal (2018) An Overview of Organisations Involved in Skill Development of Power Sector - Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research ISSN: 2349-5162.
- Deepa Gupta & Sugandha Agarwal (2018) “Training Prospects in Power Sector in India” International Journal of Research in Engineering, IT and Social Sciences (IJREISS), ISSN-2250-0588.
- Deepa Gupta & Sugandha Agrawal(2018) “Skill development initiative- literature review” , Journal Of Modern Management & Entrepreneurship ISSN : 2231-167X
- Deepa Gupta, Mukul gupta & Vaishali Gupta (2017) “Need for HR Renaissance in India”, International Journal of Engg. Technology, Management & Applied Science.
- Deepa Gupta (2011) “Gandhian thoughts: The foundation stone of corporate social responsibility in India” Optimization, Journal of Research in Management, June, 2011, Volume 4, Number 1 ISSN: 0974-0988.
- Deepa Gupta & Neha Varshney (2010) Knowledge Creation through Quality Circle Approach (A case study in Motherson Sumi Systems Limited Noida) - Optimization, Journal of Research in Management, Dec, 2010, Volume 3, Number 2 ISSN: 0974-0988.
- Deepa Gupta & Mukul Gupta (2010) “WHY SHOULD BUSINESS BE ETHICAL – THE CONCEPT OF WELFARE STATE & CORPORATE SECTOR’S SOCIAL REPONSIBILITY”, Indian Journal of training & development (IJTD). Vol xxxx.
- Deepa Gupta, Dr. DS Raghav & Mukul Gupta (2007) CAUSE MARKETING: An advent of Marketing to build Brand Equity - VARTA, Indian Institute of Economics, Allahabad. Vol. xxv.
- Deepa Gupta & Mukul Gupta (2006) “Motivation as a tool of WOW performance” Convergence Asia – The Journal for Knowledge Economy Management. Vol. 4.
- Deepa Gupta & Mukul Gupta (2006) Rethinking Business E2 (ethics & etiquettes)– how personal integrity leads to corporate success, Indian Journal of Training & Development (IJTD) Vol. Xxxvi.
- Training Prospects in power sector in India” at 2nd International Conference on Recent Trends in Science, Technology and Management (RTSTM 2K18)" in association with Southwestern Oklahoma State University (SWOSU) USA.
- “Need for HR Renaissance in India” at 2nd International conference on research trends in Engg., applied science and management (ICRTESM2017) by NITTTR, Chandigarh.
- “A Country is Poor Because it is Poor’: The Vicious Circle of Under Development” at International Conference on Management at Bharti Vidyapeeth University, New Delhi on March, 6-7,2010.
- “Managing Knowledge – An essence of rethinking the banking structure” at international conference on Business and finance at IBS, Hyderabad on March 12-13, 2010.
- “Ethics: The Foundation for Relationship in Selling” at International Conference on New Global Economic order: Challenges and Opportunities at JK Business School, Gurgaon on Aug. 20 – 21, 2009.
- “Medical Tourism – An advent of new growth era” at International conference on ‘Cutting edge research on tourism” at HP University Shimla on March, 17-18, 2007.
1. Deepa Gupta & Mukul Gupta(2007) WTO and Indian Business Scenario - at National Conference on business at BGSB University, Rajouri, J & K on 20th – 21st Oct.07.
2. Deepa Gupta & Mukul Gupta(2008) Business with ethical practices – An emerging Business trend : Strategy for Indian Sub-Continent at National Conference on “Emerging Business Strategies – Road Map & Road Blocks for Indian Sub-Continent” on March 8-9, 2008 at India habitat center by ITS.
3. Deepa Gupta & Mukul Gupta (2008) “HR’s Strategic Partner Role: Scope for Re-engineering of e-HRM” at the National Seminar on “Need for HR Renaissance in India” on September 19-20, 2008 by ITS, Mohan Nagar.
4. Deepa Gupta & Mukul Gupta (2009) “Impact of Corporate citizenship in small and medium enterprise – an approach towards Human dignity and social responsibility” at Apeejay School of Management on 12th June, 2009.
5. Deepa Gupta (2009) “Customer’s perception regarding purchase behavior towards Malls – A study of NCR” at national conference on Management challenges in changing global business scenario on Nov. 28-29, 2009.
6. Deepa Gupta(2012) “Role of rural financial Institutions in rural development – a study of western UP” at national conference on Financial Innovations - Opportunities, Issues & challenges at GL Bajaj Institute of Management & research, Gr. Noida on Jan. 21, 2012.
1. Deepa Gupta & Mukul Gupta (2008) Business with ethical practices – An emerging Business trend : Strategy for Indian Sub-Continent at National Conference on “Emerging Business Strategies – Road Map & Road Blocks for Indian Sub-Continent” on March 8-9, 2008 at India habitat center by ITS.
2. Deepa Gupta Dr. Mukul Gupta & Dr. MR Bansal (2007) Medical Tourism – An advent of new growth era at International conference on ‘Cutting edge research on tourism” at HP University shimla in March 07.
3. Deepa Gupta (2008) HR’s Strategic Partner Role: Scope for Re-engineering of e-HRM at the National Seminar on “Need for HR Renaissance in India” on September 19-20, 2008 by ITS.
- As Panelist & speaker at “Fifth Global Literary Festival” on 12th September 2019 at Marwah Studios, Noida.
- As Speaker at “Women Empowerment Program” on 18th August 2019 at Arsh Kanya Gurukul, Noida.
- As Speaker at “International Conference on Education &Human Library” on 4th May 2019 at Vivanta by Taj, New Delhi.
- As Speaker in international Conference “ANNUL WEF – 2019 – Reimaging societies, Reclaiming Humanity with Gender equality” on 11-16th April 2019 at Vivanta by Taj, New Delhi.
- As Speaker at “Women’s Day Celebration 2019” on 10th Mar. 2019 organized by Shipra Darpan at Worlds of Wonders, Noida.
- As Speaker at “Women’s Day Celebration 2019” on 8th Mar. 2019 organized by World Association for small and medium scale enterprises at WASME House, Noida.
- As Speaker at “Women’s Day Celebration 2019” on 2nd Mar. 2019 organized by Nav Drishti Times at Hotel Le Meridian, New Delhi.
- As Guest of Honor & Speaker at “Weaving Dreams Talks 2019” on 23rd Jan. 2019 organized by Weaving Dreams at Marwah Studios, Noida.
- As Guest of Honor & Speaker at “5th Leadership conclave” on 9th Dec.2018 organized by KSLC & PPI at Radisson Blue, Dwarka, Bangalore.
- Invited as Paper Reviewer & Panelist at “International Management Conclave” on 29th June 2018 at Rukmini Devi Institute of Advance Studies, New Delhi
- As Panelist & Speaker in international Conference “ANNUL WEF – 2018 – The Economies of Goodness – Empowering Potential, Engineering Change” on 26th April – 1st May 2018 at Vivanta by Taj, New Delhi
- As Panelist & Speaker at “5th Skill Development Summit” organized by Indian Education Network at Le Meridian, New Delhi on 21st July 2017
- As Panelist & Speaker at “National Development Summit 2017” on 15th July 2017 organized by Campus Studio at Hotel Lalit, New Delhi
- As Organizer, Convener & Co-Convener of various international/national Seminars conferences, symposiums & workshops.
Latest News & Events
- 21 May 20
- 20 May 20
- 20 May 20
- 18 May 20
- 13 May 20