Financial Planning is the process of utilizing your financial resources in the best possible manner to achieve your financial goals. Investing is one of the important tools that help in creating wealth and achieving such financial goals. Unlike saving (a low risk low return product with little concern for growth), or speculating (a high-risk attempt to make a lot of money quickly), investing is a thoughtful, prudent approach to money management. Investing not only involves taking the reasonable risks necessary in exchange for the opportunity to earn higher long-term returns, but also requires discipline and planning. The irony is that most people excercise financial planning unknowingly and in an unstructured manner, whether it is buying insurance policies, or stocks, or investing in real estate or taking a loan. These decisions are generally taken in isolation, with no relation to each other, and without considering the impact of one decision on the other.
This program is designed to help you and your organization gain an understanding of the intricacies of Financial Planning and Wealth Management. It provides valuable insight into various constituents of Wealth Maximization in the highly volatile economy of today.
- Understand the importance and purpose of Financial Planning.
- Understanding of Financial Planning Process.
- Understanding the different components of financial planning, viz. Insurance Planning, Investment Planning, Retirement Planning, Tax Planning etc
- Preparation of comprehensive financial plan using MS Excel.
- Learn how to create and implement a Medium & Long-Term Financial Plan.