Dr. Sanjiv Mittal
Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University
M.B.A., Ph. D. (Service Marketing), NCFM
+91 - 11 – 25302600,602,604
Official Address: University School of Management Studies, GGS Indraprastha University, Sector 16-C, Dwarka, New Delhi 110078
29 Years of Teaching Experience to Post Graduate Students of Business Management, with 16 Years at Institute of Management Studies and Research (IMSAR), M.D. University , Rohtak, Divided as:
- 8 Years as Lecturer 8 years as Reader (out of which 3 years as Head, Department of Management Studies, M. D. University, Rohtak.
- Since 1996, shifted to Delhi and worked as Professor in Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies (RDIAS), Madhuban Chowk, Delhi Til 1999.
- Worked as Professor and Director, RDIAS, Madhuban Chowk, Rohini from 1999 to June 2002.
- Worked as Reader, University School of Management Studies, I. P. University, Kashmere Gate, Delhi from June 2002 till July 2007.
- Working as Professor since July 2007 to Till Date.
- Coordinator, Entrepreneurship Development Cell of USMS created with the assistance of AICTE since 2006 till date.
- Has contributed many articles in Journals of National and International repute.
- Areas of interest are 19 Marketing and International Business, Export-Import Procedure and Documentation.
- Conducted workshops on Entrepreneurship Development and Business Skills Training and Export in these areas. Conduct MDP's on Export - Import Procedures and Documentation, on need basis.
Latest News & Events
- 21 May 20
- 20 May 20
- 20 May 20
- 18 May 20
- 13 May 20