- Each institution can send maximum two participants to present their Summer Internship Projects.
- The project report/synopsis is to be sent as an email attachment on email@example.com latest by Saturday, 11 August 2018.
- The evaluation for the purpose of Competition shall comprise two parts:
(a) Phase-1: Review of the Project Report/Synopsis by a panel of judges.
(b) Phase-2: Presentation before the panel of judges.
- Note: Top 10 participants from Phase-1 shall progress to Phase-2 to present their projects.
- Time limit for delivering Power point presentations is 05 minutes followed by 05 minutes of questions and answer round.