This Institute embodies the value system of the Group and inculcates a learning process through competition, collaboration and cooperation.
The multi pronged approach in pedagogy, the faculty, the development process, the systems and procedures together with the enabling environment at GLBIMR ensures transformation of an aspiring professional into a committed and employable contributor to society and nation, at large
Value Addition: In keeping with the commitment to make our students placement ready, GLBIMR is offering 4 certification programs to the students as a part of curriculum:
- Digital Marketing Certificate course
- Advance MS Excel certification
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Entrepreneurship Certification Course
These sessions are mandate part of the PGDM curriculum with the objective to enhance the skills of future managers.
- Alumni talk Sessions for Knowledge sharing.
- Mock Interview sessions through corporate experts
- Corporate Interface series
- Soft Skill Enhancement program.
- National / International Conferences participated workshops by CII(Confederation of Indian Industry) ,FICCI (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry) ,AIMA (All Indian management Association), PHP House, DMA(Delhi Management Association), NMA (Noida Management Association),
- Industrial Visits.
- Summer Internship in reputed corporate series.(100% support by the Institute)
Foundation, Application, Integration and Reinforcement (FAIR) model is being adopted to make GLBIMR distinct from other Business School. To implement FAIR model, papers taught are designed to incorporate fundamental concepts followed by the application and subsequent integration with real life business problems. The syllabus is reviewed and analyzed every year to maintain track on latest trends in industry and research. Judicious blend of learning processes in addition to self-study include the following:
Classroom Lectures: Lectures by faculty members introduce concepts, techniques, issues and motivate exchange of individual views. Students are expected to have a high level of preparedness with sensitivity to others' point of view.
Case Studies: Management cases are regularly discussed by faculty members in their respective courses and hence become an integral part of the learning experience for students.
Presentations and Quizzes: Students in small group are motivated to develop presentations on vital and current issues in business of national and international level. Consequently, they experience the challenges associated with group responsibility, collective decision-making and persuasive communication. Such exercises lead to experiences that enhance students’ ability to express their ideas clearly and convincingly.
Role-playing: To experience the dynamics of practical management situations as well as to enhance behavioural characteristics, managerial roles are played in the class with fellow students.
Guest Lectures: In addition to our full-time and part-time faculty, eminent people from business, industry and academics are invited to address students on regular basis. These guest speakers bring with them not only long years of experience and knowledge but also the latest trends in business management to their wholesale development.