PGDM Two Years, Full Time Program
GLBIMR offers Two years, full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management - PGDM (Approved by All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of HRD, and Government of India) with dual specialization.
Brief about PGDM Programme:
PGDM programme is a flagship programme follows the trimester system comprising of six trimesters with the academic calendar beginning in the month of July and each term being of 11-12 weeks duration. At the end of the first three terms of the program, all students are required to undergo compulsory summer internship for 6-8 weeks in industry.
GLBIMR continues its legacy to facilitate and promote academic excellence and research in emerging areas of higher education. GLBIMR, Greater Noida always focuses on multi pronged approach for success in management education.
Global Academic Alliances
To provide a global platform to our students we have recently signed an MOU with Mersion under which PGDM students will get an opportunity to study during their summer break at best of Universities like University of California, Los Angeles, Imperial College, London; Hong Kong University and Singapore Management University for a period of 2-4 weeks. and collaborated with two internationally acclaimed Adjunct Faculty members. Adjunct Faculty Members will be conducting 30 hours module on International Business and Strategic Management at Institute campus.
The key objective of GLBIMR is to provide students with the best learning and placement opportunities
GLBIMR latest Rankings are as follows:
- 1st Rank in Best Business School in Industry Interface (North India) and Best Emerging Business / Management School in Uttar Pradesh to GLBIMR by Dialogue India.
- Editor Choice Education Excellency Award for Best Director to Dr. Urvashi Makkar, Director General GLBIMR by Dialogue India 2016.
- Best B-School & Outstanding Placement in North India by 'STAR NEWS'
- Rated as Top B School for Excellence in Education by (CSR) April 2016
- Ranked AA+ amongst Delhi-NCR B-Schools by 'CAREER 360'
- Ranked A+ in B-School Survey by 'BUSINESS INDIA'
- Ranked 5th in terms of Placement in B School by OUTLOOK
- Eminent Director Award to GLBIMR by CSR April 2016
Today business world places new demands on professional not only to cope up with local and global changes but also to develop and sharpen the leadership and interpersonal competencies required to work with people at all levels in the organization. In addition, today’s managers must be able to:
- Address global opportunities, competition and regulatory issues.
- Utilize latest technology in manufacturing, services and communication.
- Interact positively with diverse customers, employees and suppliers.
PGDM Programme is committed to provide the educational and corporate experiences required for professional competence. The present course curriculum is designed to make students develop their:
- Conceptual and analytical competence.
- Global vision and understanding.
- Breadth of knowledge in various functional area of Management.
- Able to act strategically at local, national and global levels.
- Interpersonal and multi cultural of teamwork competencies.
- Communication and presentation competencies.
- An attitude of ethical and legal non-controversial business practices.
Admission Cell of G.L. Bajaj Institute of Management and Research, Greater Noida is authorized to execute the admission of two years AICTE approved PGDM Programme for the academic year 2016-18 only as per the following guidelines:
Eligibility & Criteria
A bachelor’s degree in any discipline as recognized by UGC, under 10+2+3 system with minimum 50% marks. Candidates appearing in the final year may also apply, provided they complete all formalities of examinations before 30th July, and furnish before 30th September, the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria.
Candidates are required to appear in CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA and produce the score card. Group discussions and personal interviews are conducted at the Institute and various other places. Admission merit list is prepared on applicant’s academic record, work experience, scores in management test, performance in Institute’s selection process including group discussions and personal interviews.
The selected candidates are required to fill the Application Form available with the Institute's Admission Department by payment of Rs. 1200/- cash or demand draft in favour of 'G.L. Bajaj Institute of Management and Research', payable at Greater Noida / Delhi or by downloading the form from Institute's website 'www.glbimr.org/pgdm-application-form.php' and sending the form to the Institute with demand draft of Rs.1200/-.
The institute presently offers the following six specialization tracks:
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Information Technology
Fees Structure: PGDM Batch 2017-19
The Fees for Two Years Full Time PGDM programme is Rs. 5,50,000/- @ Rs. 2,75,000/- per annum.
The schedule for payment of Fees will be as under:
|1st Year||Registration Charges||Rs.50000/-|
|1st Installment (inclusive of Registration)||Rs.150,000/-|
|2nd Installment (Balance Amount)||Rs.125,000/-|
|2nd Year||1st Installment||Rs.150,000/-|
Apart from above fees, students will be offered with Value Additions which are integral part of PGDM course curriculum and no extra fees will be charged for these:
- Free Laptop (The laptop will be the property of student on completion of the PGDM programme)
- Value Added Certifications :
- Digital Marketing Certification by MSME
- Yellow Belt Six Sigma Certification by MSME
- Certification in Financial Modelling by MSME
- Placement Readiness Enhancement Program by Winning Mantra
- *International Study Tour
- Global Academic Exposure with Adjunct Faculty Members from International Universities
- Multidimensional Corporate Interface Series with AIMA, NMA, DMA, FICCI etc.
- Soft Skills and Personality Development Program
- Book Bank Scheme under which students will be issued all course books of every trimester
- Institute Uniform
*Only for Meritorious Students
GLBIMR is the only institute which offers these Value Additions as part of their fees structure
Rs.10, 000/- Refundable Security Deposit, which will be refunded after the completion of PGDM programme
Hostel is optional for students and accommodation is on first come first served basis.
Hostel Fees: Rs. 85, 000/- to Rs 90, 000/ per annum- (depending upon the type of accommodation available).
Scholarships to Meritorious students- PGDM Batch 2017-19
A.) Scholarships given on the basis of MAT Composite Score
|Range of MAT Composite Score||Scholarships Amount|
|501 to 600||Rs. 20,000/-|
|601 to 699||Rs. 25,000/-|
|700 and above||Rs. 30,000/-|
B.) Scholarships on the basis of CAT/XAT percentile
|Range of CAT/XAT percentile score||Scholarships Amount|
|51 to 60||Rs. 20,000/-|
|61 to 69||Rs. 25,000/-|
|70 and above||Rs. 30,000/-|
C.) Scholarships on the basis of CMAT Ranking
|Ranks of CMAT ranking||Scholarships Amount|
|10001 to 20000||Rs. 20,000/-|
|4001 to 10000||Rs. 25,000/-|
|1 to 4000||Rs. 30,000/-|
D.) Scholarship of Rs. 25000/- on the basis of Academic Performance (above 60% marks in 10th, 10+2 and graduation).
The scholarship will be adjusted against the 2nd installment fees of 1st year to be paid in the month of September, 2017
** If any student is eligible for more than one category of scholarship, the higher scholarship amount will be offered. A student can avail only one scholarship.
** These scholarships are only for the First Year of PGDM Program.
Contact Details for Admission
Contact Person Name : Dr. Vishal Kamra
Mobile : 8860333812
Contact Person Name : Dr. A.P Srivastava
Mobile : 8860333801
Contact Person Name : Shikha Verma
Mobile : 7835005154
Contact Person Name : Mr. Gaurav Srivastava
Mobile : 7835005168
Name of the highest authority of Institute
Dr. Urvashi Makkar (Director General)
Mobile : 09971883439
Email ID : email@example.com
Latest News & Events
26 Feb 17
25 Feb 17
22 Feb 17
22 Feb 17
22 Feb 17