PGDM Two Years, Full Time Program
GLBIMR offers Two years, full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management - PGDM (Approved by All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of HRD, and Government of India) with dual specialization.
Brief about PGDM Programme:
PGDM programme is a flagship programme follows the trimester system comprising of six trimesters with the academic calendar beginning in the month of July and each term being of 11-12 weeks duration. At the end of the first three terms of the program, all students are required to undergo compulsory summer internship for 6-8 weeks in industry.
GLBIMR continues its legacy to facilitate and promote academic excellence and research in emerging areas of higher education. GLBIMR, Greater Noida always focuses on multi pronged approach for success in management education.
Global Academic Alliances
To provide a global platform to our students we have recently signed an MOU with Mersion under which PGDM students will get an opportunity to study during their summer break at best of Universities like University of California, Los Angeles, Imperial College, London; Hong Kong University and Singapore Management University for a period of 2-4 weeks. and collaborated with two internationally acclaimed Adjunct Faculty members. Adjunct Faculty Members will be conducting 30 hours module on International Business and Strategic Management at Institute campus.
The key objective of GLBIMR is to provide students with the best learning and placement opportunities
GLBIMR latest Rankings are as follows:
- Education Excellence Award for Best Institute in Industry Linkages” conferred by Indian Education Network (IEN) to GLBIMR on January 21, 2019.
- Director, GLBIMR conferred with ‘Sashakt Naari’ Award by NGO Kcalpana Kala Kendra on January 20, 2019, Noida.
- Mr. Pankaj Agarwal, Vice Chairman, GL Bajaj Educational Institutions conferred with "Rashtriya Shiksha Ratna" at 2nd Asia Pacific Education and Technology Awards (APETA) and Summit-2019, organized jointly by ASSOCHAM and The Education Post by the Chief Guest of the event Shri Bhupendrasinh M Chudasama, Hon'ble Minister for Higher and Technical Education, Government of Gujarat which was held on the theme of "Higher Education Sustainability and Quality Initiatives (HESQI)"" at Hotel Pride Plaza, Ahmedabad on January 03, 2019.
- Director, GLBIMR conferred with "Lifetime Time Achievement Award for Exemplary Contribution in Higher Education" at 2nd Asia Pacific Education and Technology Awards (APETA) and Summit-2019, organized jointly by ASSOCHAM and The Education Post by the Chief Guest of the event Shri Bhupendrasinh M Chudasama, Minister for Higher and Technical Education, Government of Gujarat which was held on the theme of "Higher Education Sustainability and Quality Initiatives (HESQI)"" at Hotel Pride Plaza, Ahmedabad on January 03, 2019.
- GLBIMR awarded with "Best Emerging Institute in Asia with Strong Industry Connect" Award conferred by ASSOCHAM and The Education Post by the Chief Guest of the event Shri Bhupendrasinh M Chudasama, Minister for Higher and Technical Education, Government of Gujarat which was held on the theme of "Higher Education Sustainability and Quality Initiatives (HESQI)"at Hotel Pride Plaza, Ahmedabad on January 03, 2019.
- Mr. Pankaj Agarwal, Vice Chairman, GL Bajaj Educational Institutions and Director, GL Bajaj Institute of Management & Research, conferred with Baba Saheb National Award 2018.
- Director, GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research, Greater Noida, has been conferred with ‘WOMAN ACADEMIC LEADER AWARD’ in Higher Education Category, by Padma Bhushan Ms. Shabana Azmi, the Legendry Actress, renowned Social & Women’s Right Activist and Ex- Member of Rajya Sabha at ASMITA -Women Leadership Conclave . The glittering award ceremony was organized by Foundation for Management Research & Training (FMRT) at prestigious Teen Murti Bhawan, New Delhi on September 30, 2018. Dr. Jyoti Rana, Founder & Chairperson - FMRT welcomed the dignitaries for this prestigious award ceremony.
- Director, GLBIMR Conferred with the Award for "Eminent Director of Leading Institutes of India - 2018" by Competition Success Review (CSR) on April 22, 2018, organized at The Le Meridian Hotel, New Delhi.
- Vice Chiarman, GL Bajaj Educational Institutions conferred with Samaj Ratna Award on February 26, 2018 for being dynamic Young Entrepreneur and for his contributions in Education field. The Chief Guest of this event was Dr. Mahesh Sharma, Union Minister of State for Tourism and Culture. Mr. Pankaj Agarwal was amongst the only three young entrepreneurs in UP who were awarded with this highly prestigious award.
- Mr. Pankaj Agarwal, Vice Chairman, GL Bajaj Educational Institutions has been awarded with "Fore - Top Rankers Excellence Award-Institution Builder" in 19th National Management Summit II on February 23,2018 in Hotel Le-Meridian, New Delhi.
Today business world places new demands on professional not only to cope up with local and global changes but also to develop and sharpen the leadership and interpersonal competencies required to work with people at all levels in the organization. In addition, today’s managers must be able to:
- Address global opportunities, competition and regulatory issues.
- Utilize latest technology in manufacturing, services and communication.
- Interact positively with diverse customers, employees and suppliers.
PGDM Programme is committed to provide the educational and corporate experiences required for professional competence. The present course curriculum is designed to make students develop their:
- Conceptual and analytical competence.
- Global vision and understanding.
- Breadth of knowledge in various functional area of Management.
- Able to act strategically at local, national and global levels.
- Interpersonal and multi cultural of teamwork competencies.
- Communication and presentation competencies.
- An attitude of ethical and legal non-controversial business practices.
Admission Cell of GL. Bajaj Institute of Management and Research, Greater Noida is authorized to execute the admission of two years AICTE approved PGDM Programme for the academic year 2019-21 only as per the following guidelines:
Eligibility & Criteria
A bachelor’s degree in any discipline as recognized by UGC, under 10+2+3 system with minimum 50% marks. Candidates appearing in the final year may also apply, provided they complete all formalities of examinations before 30th July, and furnish before 30th September, the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria.
Candidates are required to appear in CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA and produce the score card. Group discussions and personal interviews are conducted at the Institute and various other places. Admission merit list is prepared on applicant’s academic record, work experience, scores in management test, performance in Institute’s selection process including group discussions and personal interviews.
The selected candidates are required to fill the Application Form available with the Institute's Admission Department by payment of Rs. 1200/- cash or demand draft in favour of 'GL. Bajaj Institute of Management and Research', payable at Greater Noida / Delhi or by downloading the form from Institute's website 'www.glbimr.org/pgdm-application-form.php' and sending the form to the Institute with demand draft of Rs.1200/-.
The institute presently offers the following four specialization tracks:
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Information Business
- Operation Management
The specialization papers, also known as Elective Papers, are offered from the 2nd year (Term IV onwards). The choice for areas of specializations has to be exercised by the students by the end of Term III, so that they can take up the specialization papers from Term IV onwards.
*To run an elective it must have a minimum strength of 25% of total batch size of 25 students whichever is higher and subject to approval of Director.
Fees Structure: PGDM Batch 2019-21
The Fees for Two Years Full Time PGDM programme is Rs. 5,75,000/-.
The schedule for payment of Fees will be as under:
|1st Year||Registration Charges||Rs.50000/-|
|1st Installment (inclusive of Registration)||Rs.150,000/-|
|2nd Year||1st Installment||Rs.150,000/-|
Apart from above fees, students will be offered with Value Additions which are integral part of PGDM course curriculum and no extra fees will be charged for these:
- Free Laptop (The laptop will be the property of student on completion of the PGDM programme)
- Value Added Certifications :
- Digital Marketing Certification by MSME
- Yellow Belt Six Sigma Certification by MSME
- Certification in Financial Modelling by MSME
- Placement Readiness Enhancement Program by Winning Mantra
- *International Study Tour
- Global Academic Exposure with Adjunct Faculty Members from International Universities
- Multidimensional Corporate Interface Series with AIMA, NMA, DMA, FICCI etc.
- Soft Skills and Personality Development Program
- Book Bank Scheme under which students will be issued all course books of every trimester
- Institute Uniform
*Only for Meritorious Students
GLBIMR is the only institute which offers these Value Additions as part of their fees structure
Rs.10, 000/- Refundable Security Deposit, which will be refunded after the completion of PGDM programme
Hostel is optional for students and accommodation is on first come first served basis.
Hostel Fees: Rs. 90,000/- to Rs 1,00,000/ per annum- (depending upon the type of accommodation available).
Scholarships to Meritorious students- PGDM Batch 2019-21
A.) Scholarships given on the basis of MAT Composite Score
|Range of MAT Composite Score||Scholarships Amount|
|501 to 600||Rs. 20,000/-|
|601 to 699||Rs. 25,000/-|
|700 and above||Rs. 30,000/-|
B.) Scholarships on the basis of CAT/XAT percentile
|Range of CAT/XAT percentile score||Scholarships Amount|
|51 to 60||Rs. 20,000/-|
|61 to 69||Rs. 25,000/-|
|70 and above||Rs. 30,000/-|
C.) Scholarships on the basis of CMAT Ranking
|Ranks of CMAT ranking||Scholarships Amount|
|10001 to 20000||Rs. 20,000/-|
|4001 to 10000||Rs. 25,000/-|
|1 to 4000||Rs. 30,000/-|
D.) Scholarship of Rs. 25000/- on the basis of Academic Performance (above 60% marks in 10th, 10+2 and graduation).
The scholarship will be adjusted against the 2nd installment fees of 1st year to be paid in the month of September, 2019
** If any student is eligible for more than one category of scholarship, the higher scholarship amount will be offered. A student can avail only one scholarship.
** These scholarships are only for the First Year of PGDM Program.
Contact Details for Admission
Contact Person Name : Dr. A.P Srivastava
Mobile : 8860333801
Contact Person Name : Mr. Gaurav Srivastava
Mobile : 7835005168
Contact Person Name : Ms. Kaamini Shisodia
Mobile : 7835005154
Name of the highest authority of Institute
Mobile : 78350 05128
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org