Internal Quality Assurance Cell
For performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality upgradation of GLBIMR Institute, an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure has been established. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC will become a part of an institution’s system and work towards realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of institution.
- promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
- Ensure enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize best practices.
- a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
Vision of the IQAC
"To build and ensure a quality culture aimed at achieving professional competence and all round excellence."
Mission of the IQAC
- To establish student Learning-centric environment aimed at academic excellence and value–based education system.
- To ensure effective and transparent operations for achieving excellence in Academic, Administrative and Financial activities.
- To be the driving force for contributing in quality education.
- To encourage Departments for organizing seminars, workshops, orientation and faculty development program.
- To assess and evaluate the annual progress of academic and administrative departments for the Institution as a whole.
- Development of Institutional data base and documentation of the various activates leading to quality improvement.
- To build association with stakeholders and to stir social responsibility.
IQAC Committee -2019 | Downoad IQAC formulation
|Chairperson||1. Prof. Dr. Ajay Kumar||Director GLBIMR|
|Teachers||2. Dr. Kirti Dutta||Dean (PGDM) GLBIMR|
|3. Dr. Deepa Gupta||Dean (MBA) GLBIMR|
|4. Dr. Terjani Goyal||IQAC Coordinator & Associate Professor- Marketing, GLBMR|
|5. Dr. Arvind Bhatt||Area Chair Marketing, GLBIMR|
|6. Ms. Anu Thakur||Area Chair Finance, GLBIMR|
|7. Dr. Vineet Sengar||Assistant Professor, GLBIMR|
|8. Mr. Narendra Singh||Assistant Professor,GLBIMR|
|Administrative/ Technical staff||9. Mr. Sanjay Shrivastav||Registrar, GLBIMR|
|Alumni||10. Mr. Himanshu Verma||Assistant Manager, KPMG|
|Stakeholder / Representative of Community||11. Mr. Alok Kumar||Student Member (2019-21)|
|12. Mr. Lokesh Sharma||Student Member (2018-20)|
|Employers/ Industrialists||13. Dr. Ajay Sharma||Chairman of Endoline Surgicals Pvt. Ltd.|
|External Expert||14. Dr. Binod Kumar||Chairman and Chief Mentor of BK Center for Living in Harmony Pvt. Ltd.|
|15. Dr. Mohammad Shafiq||Ex-Professor, Jamia Millia Islamia|
Key Functional Areas of IQAC
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Conducts FDPs, training programmes and meetings with various departments to update them on the quality assurance procedures.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes.
IQAC e-mail address: email@example.com
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) shall act as a dynamic system for quality improvement in GLBIMR.
Activities of IQAC include:
- To conduct SWOT analysis by the departments and teachers.
- To sensitize Faculty, Staff and students about the Quality in the Institute.
- To initiate processes and methods for Academic Quality in teaching departments.
- To conduct Staff Development activities for quality enhancement.
- Regular interaction with students and faculty through formal cells and activities.
- To take Students’ Feedback on different areas of Improvement.
Activities done under IQAC:
Faculty Development, Global Talk Series, Expert Talk Series, Corporate Talk Series, Alumni Talk Series, Guest Lectures